Technology and Innovation for Financial Inclusion
- (TIFI) Solicitation Number: TIFI-K-2020-001
- Date of Publication: October 26, 2020
- Deadline to Submit Questions: November 2, 2020; no later than 5:00 pm EST
- Submit Questions to: Conor Farrell; email@example.com
- Deadline to Submit Proposals: November 9, 2020; no later than 5:00 pm EST Submit Proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Virtual Training Consultancy Support – Kenya
Over the next two months (November – December 2020), the Technology and Innovation for Financial Inclusion (TIFI) team in Kenya will be working to finalize relevant training materials and working to develop and hold virtual training sessions with select SACCO staff. Through this consultancy, the selected consultant is expected to provide immediate support to the TIFI Kenya project team to identify best practices for virtual training sessions, support the identification and integration of interactive training techniques into the existing virtual training curriculum, and design and implement interactive training sessions with the TIFI Kenya staff to promote best practices in action. The selected consultant will be a leader for assisting facilitators in the use and application of technologies but also in key sound adult learning principles to create valid competencies and curriculum to support well-written objectives and competencies.
Additional information including minimum qualifications, information about the opportunity, and instructions for submitting an application can be found within the solicitation here. Please note the stated deadlines for the submission of questions and applications as well as the requirements for the submission of a full application package as defined within the solicitation. Apply Now!