NRECA International is a non-profit rural development services organization that promotes rural economic development through expansion of access to commercial electric service. Since 1962, programs designed and implemented by NRECA have focused on improving and expanding rural electric infrastructure, establishing self- sustaining and well-managed rural electric utilities, and providing technical assistance and consulting services in developing economies.
What we do:
– Electric cooperative enterprise start-up and development;
– National electrification program planning;
– Geospatial platform development & implementation for electrification and investment planning;
– Mini-grid & stand-alone renewable energy design and implementation;
– Rural utility institutional design and development;
– Distribution system and substation design and construction supervision;
– Utility operations and maintenance
– Utility loss reduction plans and implementation
– Procurement and tender process support for electrification projects
– Design & implementation of advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) applications for improved commercial control, data collection, and system planning;
– Training utility management, technical and administrative personnel.
View their website for more information: NRECA International – NRECA International