What Difference do Cooperatives Make? Kenya
This newly published study seeks to understand the extent to which cooperatives provide a sound platform on which to build broad-based international development for sustainable, locally owned and institutionalized results.Read More
2020 IMPACT Conference International Day
Join OCDC and NCBA CLUSA for a remote conference exploring the intersection of domestic and international cooperative development, highlighting lessons and insights from practitioners and partners and amplifying examples of cooperative organizations that work globally to impact the lives of tens of millions of producers, consumers and workers. This year’s dedicated international programming is available for free to development practitioners.Learn More
We have curated and compiled resources for cooperative leaders, cooperative development organizations, and individuals seeking trusted materials for addressing the coronavirus outbreak. Community is the key to resilience and recovery.Learn More
The u.s. overseas cooperative development council is ...
Committed to building a more prosperous world through cooperatives.Learn more about OCDC
Stay up to date on all things international cooperative development from the International Cooperative Research GroupView Blog
The research group.
The International Cooperative Research Group is a division of OCDC which carries out an international cooperative research agenda focused on issues related to the impact and effectiveness of cooperatives in developing countries and emerging markets. The RG designs, directly undertakes and partners of academic and practitioner partners to carry out rigorous research that helps to bridge the gap between theory and practice. It also fosters a learning community within OCDC and provides resources and information related to cooperative development to OCDC members and to the broader international cooperative and development community.
The information provided on this Web site is not official U.S. Government information and does not represent the views or positions of the U.S. Agency for International Development or the U.S. Government.
CLARITY: Cooperative Law and Regulation InitiativeLearn More
Social Media Feed
RT @JudithHermanson: Affordable, community-building, self-reliant, democratically governed, inclusive. A few of the many adjectives that d…
Inclusion, equality, equity, and democracy arise when members form a cooperative.Learn More
Call for Applications
- Call for Applicants: Research Assistant December 8, 2020 International Cooperative Research Group & The U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council Download the PDF for This Opportunity Call for Applicants: Research Assistant International Cooperative Research Group U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council (OCDC) This position is ideally suited for a recent graduate degree holder (MS, PhD or ABD PhD candidate) interested in applying quantitative and other research skills to support OCDC’s mission to pioneer practical solutions to… Read More
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – Report Design services for the deliverables produced by the ICRG under the USAID Cooperative Agreement CRED. January 15, 2021 SOLICITATION TYPE: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSON OF INTEREST | SOLICITATION NO: CRED_27 | DATE OF ISSUANCE: January 15, 2021 | Closing Date:… Read More
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – Editor services for the deliverables produced by the ICRG under the USAID Cooperative Agreement CRED. January 15, 2021 SOLICITATION TYPE: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST|SOLICITATION NO.: CRED_26 | DATE OF ISSUANCE: January 15, 2021 | CLOSING DATE: January… Read More
- Request for Proposal: Remote Learning Event Design and Facilitation September 30, 2020 Closing/Submission Date: October 14, 2020. Instructions for Submission of Proposals: In order for a proposal to be considered, one soft… Read More
- Request for Proposal: Peru Short Study June 2, 2020 ** SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED** New deadline for submission of proposals is Wednesday, June 10, 2020, by 5 pm EST. Please… Read More
Call for Applications
- Call for Applicants: Research Assistant December 8, 2020 International Cooperative Research Group & The U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council Download the PDF for This Opportunity Call for Applicants:… Read More
- APS: Collaborative Research for Cooperative Resilience June 5, 2020 The U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council (OCDC), brings together nine organizational members committed to building a more prosperous world through… Read More
Cooperative Development Program
Cooperatives build a more stable, secure and prosperous world.