2020 IMPACT Conference International Day
Join OCDC and NCBA CLUSA for a remote conference exploring the intersection of domestic and international cooperative development, highlighting lessons and insights from practitioners and partners and amplifying examples of cooperative organizations that work globally to impact the lives of tens of millions of producers, consumers and workers. This year’s dedicated international programming is available for free to development practitioners.Learn More
We have curated and compiled resources for cooperative leaders, cooperative development organizations, and individuals seeking trusted materials for addressing the coronavirus outbreak. Community is the key to resilience and recovery.Learn More
The u.s. overseas cooperative development council is ...
Committed to building a more prosperous world through cooperatives.Learn more about OCDC
Stay up to date on all things international cooperative development from the International Cooperative Research GroupView Blog
The research group.
The International Cooperative Research Group is a division of OCDC which carries out an international cooperative research agenda focused on issues related to the impact and effectiveness of cooperatives in developing countries and emerging markets. The RG designs, directly undertakes and partners of academic and practitioner partners to carry out rigorous research that helps to bridge the gap between theory and practice. It also fosters a learning community within OCDC and provides resources and information related to cooperative development to OCDC members and to the broader international cooperative and development community.
The information provided on this Web site is not official U.S. Government information and does not represent the views or positions of the U.S. Agency for International Development or the U.S. Government.
CLARITY: Cooperative Law and Regulation InitiativeLearn More
Social Media Feed
Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Roster for Training Designer/Curriculum Developer in International Cooperative Development March 20, 2019 The deadline for submission of applications for the first round of consideration is March 31, 2019. Subsequently submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis through December 2019. Application Instructions: Qualified candidates are requested to apply to OCDC Research Group at ResearchGroup@www.ocdc.coop with the reference “RG TrainingDesigner Roster_last name”. Applications should include: – Cover letter (include your proposed daily rate), CV, 1 sample of designed training.… Read More
- Job Posting: For Organizations June 1, 2020 Interested in partnering with OCDC and the ICRG? We work with international cooperative development organizations to research, facilitate, and promote… Read More
- Job Posting: For Individuals June 1, 2020 Interested in working for OCDC? Check back to this page for future full-time positions available with OCDC and the ICRG! Read More
- Request for Proposal: Peru Short Study June 2, 2020 ** SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED** New deadline for submission of proposals is Wednesday, June 10, 2020, by 5 pm EST. Please… Read More
- Request for Proposal: Work with OCDC and the ICRG June 1, 2020 We work with international cooperative development organizations to research, facilitate, and promote best practices in programming for international development. Currently,… Read More
Call for Applications
- APS: Collaborative Research for Cooperative Resilience June 5, 2020 The U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council (OCDC), brings together nine organizational members committed to building a more prosperous world through… Read More
- Call for Applications: Roster for Training Designer/Curriculum Developer in International Cooperative Development March 20, 2019 The deadline for submission of applications for the first round of consideration is March 31, 2019. Subsequently submissions will be… Read More
Cooperative Development Program
Cooperatives build a more stable, secure and prosperous world.